When it comes to unbeatable strength in the nylon webbing category, there is no better choice than tubular nylon webbing. This strong and versatile product has hundreds of uses. Soft and pliable, it is easy to tie and untie, even after it has been under great pressure for long periods of time.
This 24 Foot section of 1” Tubular Nylon Webbing is meant for creating a hasty harness for firefighter/victim rescue and many other uses.
The Breakdown for length needed is as follows:
To Make a Hasty Harness: 24’
To Make a Hasty Harness with Arm Loops: 30’
To Perform Patient Packaging to a Backboard: 30’
Murdock Webbing 1 Inch Tubular Nylon Facts
- Thickness of 0.09 of an inch
- Breaking strength of 4000 pounds
- Melting point of 380 degrees Fahrenheit
- Selected Length of 1” Tubular Webbing
- 1 Firefighting Tools of Babylon Corp Canvas Bag
Canvas Bag with Webbing easily fits in any Bunker Coat Pocket